laminating sealing persistence teflon ptfe adhesive tape
PTFE Adhesive Tapes
- PTFE coated adhesive backed tapes are high performance products that offer excellent release characteristics whilst being able to cope with extreme temperatures. They are manufactured with a high temperature resistant surface with pressure sensitive silicone adhesiveFeatures / Benefits
1.Non stick PTFE materials prevent the build up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
2.The temperature resistant PTFE coating allows high and low operating temperatures.
3.A yellow corrugated release liner is used on our PTFE tapes providing fast and easy removal.
4.Manufactured in varying thicknesses to cover a wide range of applications our PTFE tapes are of the highest quality available in today's market.Additional Information
Available in widths from 5mm up to 1250mm wide and are slit from stock
Rolls lengths of 30m metres as standard
Short lead times 1 - 2 working days on all slit rollsApplications
---PTFE adhesive tapes are often used as a release tape for the protection of sealing jaws and heat-sealing wires on equipment such as bag and L- sealing machines. They can also be found in vacuum and blister packing operations too.Material Properties
1) Temperature resistance: -70 up to plus 260degree
2) Non-Stick optimal release
3) Pressure sensitive silicone adhesive
4) Thermostatic cycles of 4 hours at 200 degree
5) Low friction
6) Exceptional wear life