High Temperature Resistant Seamless Sealing Ring Belt
|2,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.092 US $0.089 US $0.085|
|Purchase Qty. (pcs)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: According to machine model
- Material: PTFE
- Feature: Oil-Resistant, Acid And Alkali Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Wear-Resistant
- Trademark: XINLIN
- Specification: 750,770,810,1000,1010,1020,1120,1150,1366,1710
- HS Code: 3921909090
- Type: Round Belt
- Inside Material: Fiberglass Fabric
- Tensile Strength: Strong
- Transport Package: Colour Box and Carton
- Origin: Ningbo
We select fine fiberglass as basic weaving material, coated with excellent PTFE resin to make it into various PTFE conveyor belts.
1. Longer operating life-seamless PTFE machine belt, can be used longer than the joint one.
2. High temperature resistance--It can continuously work under-140ºC to 260ºC, max resist high temperature up to 360ºC.
3. Permeability--It can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency for it's permeability.
4. Chemical resistance--It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
5. Non Stick--It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicine, easy to clean.
6. Good flex fatigue resistance--It has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It's better for small wheels.
1. Being used as band fusing machine arrangement
2. Roasting and defrosting foods
3. Being used in electronic component sealed conveyor
4. Being used as special conveyor belt in industrial, with outstanding heat resistant stability and adhesive resistant property.
Any special requirements please contact us , we can do any size of the goods according to the requirements of customers.
We are the manufactory that produce PTFE products. We can produce different kinds of PTFE coated fiberglass fabric according to different application request, and also can produce different size of PTFE coated fiberglass fabric according to the requirements of customers.